Collectivo is proud to host “Marketing to Latinos in 2015,” an interactive networking event in Phoenix.
The free Happy Hour event will take place Wednesday, January 21 at Co-working on 15th Ave.
The event is sponsored by Nativa Multicultural Communications. Nativa co-owner Eric Diaz will lead a discussion and activity session about the nuances in Hispanic marketing for the new year.
Attendees to this event will be treated to an interactive format where they will participate in activities that teach them the newest trends in Hispanic marketing while maintaining a fun and casual environment.
Among other topics attendees can expect to learn about:
– Arizona Hispanic Millennials – how to reach this group?
– The growing total market approach by large brands
– Use of Spanglish in Hispanic marketing
– Hispanic agencies going mainstream, is 2015 the year?
– Which social media channels Hispanics use most
Coworking on 15th Ave (3428 N 15th Ave) is our meeting spot for a night of fun and excitement. Come one, come all, bring a guest, and hang loose. This will be great.
Remember that ALL Collectivo events have:
1. An educational presentation…(always!)
2. Open Bar (craft beer/wine…always!)
3. Free to attend…(always!)
Kindly RSVP here if you plan on attending and please spread the word!